United Nutra TRI-SHRED® SHREDDING MATRIX*
Featuring 3 shredding compounds in one product!*
TRI-SHRED® was designed to be the leading cutting matrix by combining 3 powerful shredding compounds into one product. Working synergistically together along with increased absorption levels from Dihydroxybergamottin, BioPerine®, and Glycerol Monolaurate, this product will impress even advanced users.*
- Synergistically designed to maximize shredding*
- All-in-1, fully-dosed, DSHEA-compliant, androgens profile*
- Most powerful and effective formula of its kind on the market*
- Not hepatotoxic, so no liver or kidney damage*
- Can be run safely in cycles up to 12 weeks*
- Made in a U.S. FDA inspected facility with care*
- Increased absorption and bio-availability with Dihydroxybergamottin, BioPerine®, and Glycerol Monolaurate*
- No proprietary blend – it is exactly what it shows to be on the label*
Product Contains (per serving):
- 5a-Androstan-3b-ol-17-one (Epiandro) 500mg
- 7-Oxo-Dehydroepiandrosterone Acetate (7-KETO) 300mg
- '6,7-Dihydroxybergamottin 50mg
- Bioperine 10mg
As a dietary Supplement, take 1/2 serving (1 capsule) every 12 hours. DO NOT take more than 1/2 serving at a time, or more than 1 serving (2 capsules total) per 24 hour period. Take daily for up to 12 consecutive weeks. A 4 week PCT and natural test booster from your local supplement store is recommended.
*Recommended for adult men Only. NOT recommended for women.
*DO NOT take alongside any other epiandrosterone products, such as ANDAREX, QUAD-MASS, or Breakthrough CHISEL.
Consult with your physician before using this product. Do not take this supplement if you have any pre-existing medical conditions. This product should not be used by anyone under the age of 18. Athletes, check with your testing organization before using. User assumes all risks and liabilities related to use of this product. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.